Art revision complete!

To get things ready for print services I have spent the last few weeks revising my impossible figure templates, scripts, and actions. This to convert them and all future art from CMYK to RGB and the aspect ratio to 4:3. While at it I adjusted the signature, background, website url, line colors and weights, added copyright text (tiny!) and made some actual updates to a few pieces. The process took more time than I had planned since I kept coming up with more changes I wanted to make, forcing me to go back and change files over and over again!

Another difference from before is that I will post images in the PNG format, a lossless format which generates reasonably small file sizes, this because PNG rocks, and compression artifacts don’t. I have finally managed to update all old posts to reflect this change.

I mentioned that I had updated some of the figures themselves, I will list which ones that has had the biggest updates:

I ended up really happy with Tribar 5 and 7!

Oh, and as of today it is exactly two years since I finished the first impossible figure in this collection!

About Andreas Aronsson

Professional app- & web-developer. Spare time multimedia experimenter, VR-enthusiast, motorcyclist. In Sweden.
This entry was posted in Site Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply