You might notice that a few posts and comments are gone from the site. This is because the server-space was compromised and wiped clean five days ago, but as you can see the blog is now up and running again! I think I have been able to redo all the theme changes I had implemented…
The backup I used to restore my site was two months old, but as my updates are pretty far apart the workload of recreating lost content will be pretty light. Luckily I was able to get most of my texts from the Google cache.
Though, as I add stuff you will most likely get the posts in your inbox or your RSS reader again, if you are a subscriber, which is why I post this so you know why old content is reappearing :)
Update: Almost everything is restored, I think. If you find something strange just tell me!