The day after I had finished this one having spent a lot of time thinking about the design I decided to redo it. I was unhappy with how it looked and I quickly decided what to change, but it required almost a complete remake. In total I’ve probably spent more than eight hours on drawing in perspective… I’ll try to make another progress composite with all my reference lines visible, there is no automatic process though so I need to take 60++ screen grabs and blend them in Photoshop :) Update: It’s available further down!
The two forks are connected at both ends while being perpendicular to each other.
This is my second picture like this, I might make more, this time it was quicker than last time as I did it differently. I think this version got nicer colors but the lines are not anti-aliased so they might look a bit jagged.